ROC REAL ESTATE PARTNERS
At ROC Real Estate Multifamily, we provide full multifamily investment services. Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service, focused on integrity and discipline to obtain the best value for our clients multi-family purchase or sale.
Why invest in Albuquerque?
- Albuquerque is located 60 miles south of the state's capital, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- This city's rental market is great for assisting owners in having cash flow with their investment properties.
- Residents of Albuquerque get to enjoy all 4 seasons.
- Albuquerque is the hub for employees of Sandia National Labs and Kirtland Air Force Base.
- The city's Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande River offer amazing hiking, biking, and running trails.
- Albuquerque is host to the world's largest annual balloon fiesta.
Isaac was born and raised in Albuquerque where he earned his Bachelor of Business Administration with a minor in Philosophy from the University of New Mexico (UNM). While attending UNM, his passion for public service and advocacy developed, leading to his involvement and influence of statewide public policy over the past decade.
Isaac joined NAI SunVista in October 2018 after working for New Mexico’s top budget agency—the Legislative Finance Committee—where he was responsible for nearly $500 million in state agency budget recommendations. Using the knowledge, experience and relationships gained from his time with the legislature, Isaac intends to share his vision for a more prosperous New Mexico through brokering commercial real estate and promoting economic development in our state.
Isaac’s interest in commercial real estate began when he bought his first multifamily investment. Since then, he uses his expertise to help his clients make predictable and profitable real estate decisions.
Isaac promotes business and continuously grows his expertise in retail, including leasing, acquisition, and disposition.
His specialty has developed in retail leasing providing landlords with maximum cash flow and increased property values.
Isaac is building community in New Mexico business by connecting business owners to each other where ideas can grow.
Ensure that you have exclusive access to current and future multifamily listings.